Have you ever had one of those nights where you come home and you know what you are making for dinner but still wish that it would magically appear cooked and ready to eat on your kitchen table without ever having to touch a pot or pan? Or have you come home at 8pm and realized that while the oven is preheating for garlic bread, the sauce is thawing (I freeze spaghetti sauce for nights like this), and the water is boiling...that there are no noodles in the pantry? Because if you have experienced this tragedy...you may have resorted to something as special as this...
Yum.
3 comments:
This is brilliant! Thanks for making my night a little better too.
I think it looks tasty. Send it in to Kraft as a new recipe!
hahahaha this post cracked me up Jillian. Oh man don't you just wish we had chefs at home cooking our every craving? I've never tried mac-n-cheese noodles in spaghetti, but it can't be that bad right!!
Post a Comment