Tonight we celebrated Thanksgiving with a delicious meal at Cindy and Thomas'! Because of all the upcoming turkey dinners for everyone, Cindy decided to make a non-traditional Thanksgiving dinner and it was fantastic! We had fried beef tenderloin, caesar salad, pinto beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls. For dessert we had a fantastic apple pie with ice cream and hot buttered rum to drink. 
MMmmm...
After dinner we headed into the living for some Wii Resort games and coloring! Very fun! We just all hung out and talked and played...what a fun Thanksgiving celebration!! Something that made this night super special were the turkey hats Katie Anne made everyone (pictured in the group shot above)! They were so cute and it made us feel special to get one =)
The Glawson Turkeys

Greg's turkey had a few problems lol

The Jones Turkeys

The other Glawson turkeys (just without the feathers...I forgot to get a picture with their hats on)

And me in my new shirt Greg bought me today =)
We had such a great time! Thanks for the wonderful meal and the super cute hats! We are very thankful for such a loving family (on both sides)!
5 comments:
The pictures are PRICELESS!!! LOVE the group shot with the turkey bands on!!! Meal looks delicious!!! Can't wait til ya'll are HERE!!!
did i see you had Fried Tenderloin. mmmm tasty. I like fried meat.Was that katie ann's vest you had on it looked kinda small, like when alice drank the potion in Alice in the wonderland small. love ya mean it see ya soon!
you're such a jerk.
Oh my gosh! Thanks for posting the pic of the family in the headbands...so cute:)
Cute! I totally wish I could make turkey bands for our family Thanksgiving. And no, that's not sarcasm, I love them!
Post a Comment