Saturday, November 14, 2009

Late Night Date Night....

Day 14
Last night Greg and I went to one of our favorite restaurants, Two Urban Licks, in Atlanta. We haven't been in a while so it was a totally new menu (it's changes every few months). We both got the bistro steak with whipped potatoes, roasted peppers, corn and shitake mushrooms...YUMMM! It was SOO good! I had my small camera with me but it couldn't take that great of pictures in the lighting we had (it's very dark in there) but I still got a couple. If you have not been here before we highly recommend it...the atmosphere is aweosome! After dinner we headed back to Kennesaw to go see a movie. The 8:30 was sold out so we bought tickets for the 9:35. So in between dinner and the movie...milkshakes! Date nights are night low-cal nights =) So...about the movie. You'll never guess what we went and saw...2012. Can you believe it?! You know that stuff scares me but Greg really wanted to see it so I saw it with him. And you know what? I'm glad I did! The movie was ridiculous...not very creative at all considering that plots been played several times before. So, I fell asleep a few times haha! Right before we went in to the theater I started to get a bad headache so I would close my eyes to shut out the picture for a few minutes and then wake up a few scenes later haha! Anyway....we got home at about 12:30am and Greg had to get up and go to work this morning...boooo! Tonight will probably be another late one becaues we are going over to a friends house for dinner and football...I better take a nap =)



1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

I cannot believe you saw that movie! I thought that would be your worst nightmare, but I'm glad you had the guts to face it - and that it wasn't scary after all. :)