Monday, November 9, 2009

Last day...

Day 9


Today was the last day of my field experience! It's been a good semester and I have learned a lot from the student I have spent the past few months tutoring, but I am still glad to have one big thing checked off on the seemingly never-ending school list! This semester has shown me that I really don't care what grade I am lucky enough to teach. I have said that I want to stay k-2 but I really love 3rd and 4th too! I may still steer clear of 5th...which means that's probably what I'll end up teaching and loving the most =) Who knows what the future holds and at this point, I just hope it holds a job period!! I loved the teacher I worked with this semester and I was so happy to hear that she requested to have me in her class for TOSS or Student Teaching to the principal so, if I choose to go to Avery, perhaps I could work with her again, which would be awesome! It's just such a long way to drive (45+ min) when there are so many great schools near by. We'll see! Anyhoo...just a quick post. I'm off to finish working on my art project...gotta love group projects (said in the most sarcastic tone possible).

2 comments:

Pat said...

YAY for you! I am glad you are one step closer! And of course she wanted you again..you are AWESOME!!! We love you lots!

Kristin said...

Congrats! And I think we may be seeing you this weekend at the Cheeks??