Today my good friend Megan, from high school, got married! It was a beautiful wedding and she looked gorgeous!! I couldn't figure out how to take a good picture in during the ceremony because of the lighting (everything kept coming out blurry), but her dress and the bridesmaids dresses were soo incredibly pretty! After the wedding, we headed to the reception in downtown Rome. I LOVE Broad Street at night...so pretty! The reception was beautifully decorated in red, black, and white. There were a couple of girls from high school there so it was neat getting to see them and catching up. Two of us were married (and she's expecting a baby girl in April) and the others are finishing up school in Rome. It was a fun night and I am glad I was able to be a part of such a special day!
Coming down the aisle with her dad
So pretty!
I loved this dress!
The reception hall
MMmm...cake
The GlawsonsThe Wilkes Ashleigh, Heather, and Jennifer Me and the beautiful bride!! Congrats Megan and Dusty!!!
2 comments:
Megan made a beautiful bride! And the chapel at Berry was very pretty! And the Glawsons looked MAHVELOUS!!!
love this post and love you!!
Post a Comment