Friday, November 13, 2009

My AWESOME mother...

I have an AWESOME mother! Those of you that know her, know that she is everything a mother should be.....loving, caring, sweet, beautiful, funny, witty, charming... I could just go on and on and on! I just don't tell her often enough how much she means to me and how much I appreciate her! But I do appreciate her so very much! I miss her SO much!!! You only get ONE mother...and I am so very glad she is MINE!!! Thank you MOM for EVERYTHING you have done for me...thank you for all your love and support!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!


4 comments:

Jillian said...

lol ....thanks mom for writing my post =)

Pat said...

What???? Whatever are you talking about??? I must say I DO appreciate all the wonderful things you said about me!! HOW SWEET OF YOU!!! LOL..well at least you didn't delete it!! That's what you get for calling in a pinch poster!!!

Sara said...

did Pat really write that??? hahahaha!

Jillian said...

YES!! Isn't she lovely?! lol