Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Makes ya feel good...

Jillian,

I have enjoyed having you as a part of our class. It would be wonderful for you to join our class for TOSS. Thank you for all of your hard work with Ana. She really enjoyed you. She was bragging on you to the other students. You should be proud of yourself. You are dedicated and determined. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your endeavors.

Mrs. Dobbs


***This was an email just sent from my collaborating teacher that I have been working with this semester (who is awesome by the way). It makes me feel good to know that my hard work is being noticed! I couldn't have asked for a better experience this semester!

4 comments:

Pat said...

SOOOOOOO proud of you! You are a wonderful person, and you are going to make a AWESOME teacher! We love you lots!

leah said...

that's awesome Jillian.... congratulations!!

GTG said...

Good job love =)

Katie Jones said...

Great job!
Too bad you'll be doing your TOSS at CPS in Room 807 ... but that was still nice of her to say you could do it there. :)