Friday, November 6, 2009

PhotoLESS Friday...

Day 6

WARNING: This post contains no pictures...therefore it may be boring...sorry =)

Nothing much to post about today besides the AWESOME Scholastic book sale that was at school today...gotta love a deal!! I bought 8 teaching idea books (EACH orig. $14 or higher) and a really neat organization box all for only....$16!!!!! What a steal! The books have AWESOME ideas for me to use while TOSSing, student teaching, or in my own classroom, so it was worth it! Other than that nothing really special! I went to class...was reminded of all the stress piling up in my life for the next two weeks, left and went to work, just got home to grab a bite to eat, and about to leave to go babysit again. Tomorrow Greg is going on a day trip with Jeremy to Chattanooga and I am living in the teacher resource center working on projects...again. However, I do get to break for girl's night with Jillian and Jamie, so that's always fun!! Anyway...my NaBloPoMo post is now complete =)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Does that mean I should add pics to my posts to make them more interesting? Because most of mine do not contain pictures. : /