Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wordy Wednesday...

I don't have any pictures to post yet...gasp! This morning we headed out early to a few stores to map out our Black Friday shopping plan...yes...it's that serious haha. After we got back Greg and I got ready to go to Wake Forest to have our pictures taken by a girl my mom used to work with and a friend of our friend Leah, Sara. She was SOOO sweet and we had a great time taking pictures! I cannot wait to get them back! Tonight we are going to dinner with the family and then going to go see "A Christmas Carol" at Imax...what a fun night! While I am here, I probably won't be posting things of much interest, so we'll be home on Saturday with a good picture post =)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Let me know how "A Christmas Carol" is...please! I want to see it.