Thursday, November 19, 2009

Creative Writing...

This letter was written to me from Gracie (the first grader I nanny for) on Friday, after I told her I was done tutoring my student for the semester. It took me a couple of times of reading this to realize what she did. The letter reads (if spelled correctly):

Dear Jillian,
I'm sure you're going to miss tutoring and so I wanted to write you a letter for you to read that said...

I kept wondering what it said...then I saw the arrow. There is an arrow that circles the words and starts back at the beginning of the letter so that the note repeats itself. I found this to be hilarious!! You may or may not but I thought I'd share. Kids crack me up =)

2 comments:

Pat said...

Wow!! She is only in the first grade?? Smart kid!!

Amanda said...

Hahaha that's so cute. Maybe you can be her spelling tooter. lol