Day 10
Chicken Spaghetti
This is a meal I have made in the past and am making tomorrow night...but it is sooo yummy so I wanted to share!! This comes from The Pioneer Woman's blog which I LOVE and everything I've made from her has been awesome! She also offers great photography tips which is a plus!
Anyway...enjoy the recipe and try it at least once =)
Anyway...enjoy the recipe and try it at least once =)
| Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook Time: 45 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 8 |
Ingredients
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken
- 3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- 2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cups Finely Diced Green Pepper
- ¼ cups Finely Diced Onion
- 1 jar (4 Ounce) Diced Pimentos, Drained
- 2 cups Reserved Chicken Broth From Pot
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
- Salt And Pepper (to Taste)
- 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Preparation Instructions
Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! ALL this is...is CHICKEN TETRAZINI!!! Which YOU hated, turned your nose up, would not eat, would not taste...and NOW you are MAKING IT???!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I am telling your father right now to read THIS blog!!! HAHAAHA!!!
The "Tasty Tuesday" is hard enough to swallow (pun intended). But now this? Changing the name of Chicken Tetrazini to Chicken Spaghetti just so you can cover up the fact you used to cry when I made it when you were a child is dispecable. And to rip off my recipe is just adding insult to injury. So if this is how you come around to your Fasha's way of culinary thinking, so be it. A rose is a rose is a rose. But quit renaming my recipes just because you've decided they aren't as bad as you thought. Dispecable I say. I guess my award-winning chili will become Beany Burger Stew.
1) It's despicable...if you're going to criticize, do it right. 2) I actually prefer the name "Jilly Willy's Chili"...beany burger stew doesn't sound that great.
lol all of these comments are way too funny. But it would be hard to pick the chili name, I like both.
Funny! I am glad that you are loving The Pioneer Woman too. I love the recipes and her photography tips.
Post a Comment