skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sweet Sunday...
Today was such a fantastic Sunday! I woke up early and made us a yummy breakfast...Monkey Bread! What a mistake! It was a mistake because it was SOOOO good and I could literally eat that whole thing if I wanted! I surprised Greg with breakfast in bed before we got ready to go to church. We headed to church for a fantastic service and then ran a few errands together. I had to buy a new straightner which kinda stinks because the only one that doesn't ruin my hair are the CHI straightners which are not cheap! After we got home we straightened up around the house and lazed around (which means I took a nap) until I needed to get up and start cooking. Cindy and Thomas came over for dinner tonight (I would have taken pictures but the battery was dead in the camera...booo). We had chicken alouette, homemade mac-n-cheese-, and caesar salad. For dessert we had Ultimates Chocolate Filled Cookies...d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! We had a nice time visting with the parents and enjoying dinner together. It was such a great day and a perfect ending to such a fun weekend!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great day!! The monkey bread looks fantastic!!Mmmm..one of my favorites...but we had sweet potato pie for dessert tonight!!! YUM!
love love love monkey bread-- it's our family fav!!
Post a Comment