I've decided that since I'm gone from 7:15 am-10:15 pm on Tuesdays, I would make these post short and sweet. I will be doing a "Tasty Tuesday" post which will consist of my own recipes or recipes I've recently tried that are worth sharing. So...try them out, tell me what you think, and enjoy =)
Ingredients
1 (15 ounce) can cooked pink salmon (bones removed)
1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped fine (I back off a bit on this, as well as the onion)
1 egg, beaten
2 dashes hot sauce
salt and pepper
1/4 cup fine plain breadcrumbs (I use seasoned)
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
oil, for pan frying
Preparation
1. Mix the first 9 ingredients well.
2. Pat into flat cakes.
3. Mix the flour and cornmeal together and coat the cakes one at a time (as you need them for frying).
4. Heat about 1/2 inch of oil in a pan and fry cakes until golden brown on both sides. Remove and drain. Repeat until all cakes are made.
5. As you remove them from the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper–and if you want a bite to it, a little cayenne on it.
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Nutritional information per serving: 157 calories, 3.8g fat, 1.1g fiber
I've never liked salmon patties but I wanted to try this and me and Greg both loved them!! Sooo yummy =)

4 comments:
I miss your experimental cooking!! We should have a "dorm" night when I come down! haha That would be fun.
haha that would be fun!! I miss you!!!
oh awesome!! I'm glad you are starting this... I've been SO into cooking lately so this will be great to get new healthy recipes!
Grammar, Isn't it Greg and I not me and Greg, why do you always have to be first, when referring to the two of you? J/k anyways, what if you don't have an egg, what could you use instead? and would that still be the same points?
muah love ya mean it
Post a Comment