NaBloPoMo!!! (National Blog Posting Month)
If you remember from last year, I hopped on the NaBloPoMo bandwagon and blogged every single day for the whole month of November. This is a much more hectic semester for me than last year so I feel foolish for even attempting to accept the challenge...but then I thought, since when do I back down from a challenge?! So, I am back for year two of the blogging madness. Some days will be boring I can assure you, but I will try my best to post every day (despite the fact that I've really slacked on blogging this semester)!
We just for back from NC so I am off to begin laundry and plan a tutoring lesson for tomorrow...I'll blog about the trip and my mom's surprise party tomorrow!!
We just for back from NC so I am off to begin laundry and plan a tutoring lesson for tomorrow...I'll blog about the trip and my mom's surprise party tomorrow!!
3 comments:
Glad we got to see you 2. Next time hopefully your time won't be soo short. who knowsI might even wait up for the arrival lol well not if i get up at 3., but its the thought that counts! love ya mean it!
Whoa- I almost forgot about NaBloPoMo- can you believe it!?! Oh, I'm back on the bandwagon, too. Don't slack off - bring it!
How come I wasn't informed about this?! Is it too late to start??
Post a Comment