Finals get to you! I am done with one more class THANK GOODNESS!!!! I only have to go in for a mock parent teacher conference on Monday, but other than that I am one more class down! The other night while I was writing my last lesson plan, this is where Jack slept...Chance was squeezed between my other leg and the arm of the couch!
Tonight I took dinner to the Joneses to help out with Katie being sick. I had a ton of fun with Katie Anne and getting to play with her and read to her. She's at such a fun age that Greg and I just love! he got there a little later to help with bath time and bed time. She was so cute showing off all of her tricks (new words, hot dance moves...etc)! I hope we get to spend some more time with her soon...like next week perhaps =)
2 comments:
That Jack is such a good big brother. He let Chance sleep close to you!
It was so fun! We really appreciate you all coming up and helping. Next week is a definite yes!
Post a Comment