Friday, November 14, 2008

Meet the Harts...

Day 14

Gracie and Josiah


Kristin


These are the other other kids I nanny for. Josiah is 8, Gracie 5, and Kristin 10 months. I've definitely gotten LOTS of experience keeping up with 3 kids (especially this summer)!! Grocery shopping, homework, to and from school, getting 3 kids ready to be somewhere on time...not always easy but fun! I just LOVE doing what I do...I'm going to be kind of sad when I start my actual career...but happy at the same time =) But anyway...just thought you'd like to meet them.

Sisterly Love


Happy Baby!


....not so happy baby (she's teething)!

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

They are so cute! For some reason I had the baby pictured as newborn. No wonder you are so crazy about them.

Katie Jones said...

They are all cute! Kristin is just precious, esp. in the teething picture!