Monday, November 3, 2008

More to come...

Day 3



Last week I got the pictures from Bill Hunicke that he took at the wedding. He offered to do some shots on the side for us at the rehearsal dinner and reception. We are SO pleased with all of them!! We now have an exceptional mix of pictures from both photographers and are so thankful for that! I can't wait to get my album so I can see the finished product!! Due to a LOOOOONG day of work, then school, then work...I am SUPER tired and not in a blogging mood SO...here are a few pics, in no particular order and I know there are not many...I am going to bed...these are only a few I have edited (besides the one of KA, I just thought it was cute) enjoy =)







2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love that bib!

Anonymous said...

your daddy needs to get a deal on that song. i just sat there and boo-hoo'd!!! what a special gift it was.

we can't wait to see ALL the pictures!

love y'all!