I promised today would be a tell-all of the Glawson Thanksgiving...I didn't say it would be an exciting picture filled one...I will add some tomorrow (it's too cold to go get my camera...and I am lazy). We had a great time eating LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of food! Cindy made a TONS of delicious dishes my favorites were the cajun turkey (MMmm) and the cranberry/berry molds..OMG good...and the okra, the mac and cheese, and corn casserole, and the rolls...pretty much I loved it all! It was a nice day spent talking and having fun and eating! After lunch we all laid around in the living room and talked some more. We had to leave early to go home to get ready for Nweds! I will add some pics tomorrow to show you all the fun!
Today was a SUPER scary morning because I got a phone call from Greg telling me about Katie passing out in her classroom and being taken to the hospital...I think I dressed Karis in about 5 secs and we were out the door! Luckily, after lots of tests and even more prayers, she is doing well and at home for the rest of the week...and blogging. I told her that that was no way to get out of work! If teaching is THAT bad, I'll reconsider! But we were all very worried and are very thankful she is doing better! I am off to bed and looking forward to another sleepless night with a crying puppy! Sorry for the lack of pics =)
HERE ARE SOME PICS

4 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics of the new pup!
I must have been in the kitchen when you took the pictures.:-)
J you and Greg look great!!! Marriage suits you both well :) Siesta K
Lord, look at the picture of me passed out. Takes on a whole new meaning! I love the ones of KA!
Post a Comment