Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day Take 3...

Day 26

Our first Thanksgiving (on the real day) as an old married couple =)


Well, Thanksgiving has come to an end...besides me and Greg's new tradition of Homemade Spaghetti Night on Thanksgiving night! We had a great time today at the extended family Thanksgiving! It was fun seeing everyone and we ate WAAAAY too much food but it was well worth it! I feel like after week three of Thanksgiving, I've probably gained approximately 20 lbs. But who starts a diet during the holidays? When we got home I decided I would lay down for a little bit and then Greg came to wake me up 3 HOURS LATER!!! I guess I was tired after all the festivities! Here are some pictures from today...I'll put more of everyone on my facebook page, this is just our family because I had too many for here! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family =)


They got a little extra for Thanksgiving =)


MMmmm...


Feeding time =)


Before...


After...

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

My gosh, that pie looks wonderful. I didn't see it at lunch! Did Greg let you bring it? Remember last year that he and Thomas got in an argument over the last piece? :-)

Pat said...

You do me proud!!