Day 12
No pictures today! I took a few of Karis eating a sucker which was really cute...and then really disgusting when her face and hands got nasty sticky! We went to have lunch with a friend from high school. I had such a good time catching up with her! We really seem to be in the same place in life right now and it's really good to catch up with someone I used to be so close with AND her and her fiance only live about five minutes from us AND they are going to come to Nweds with us this Sunday...SWEET!!! We love new couple friends =) Tomorrow I have a final which I am ecstatic about because I am glad to have one class finished with! It also shows the signs of the end of the semester which is AWESOME! If you've read my darling hubby's blog then I am sure you already know the tunnel vision has begun...LORD HELP US =) For those of you who do not know about the tunnel vision, it is when Greg gets his mind wrapped around something so intently until it comes true, so basically, once the idea sparks, it'll happen within a month or so...we'll see on this one!!! So I am off to chat with him about a "furry friend for Jackson" and watch America's Next Top Model...Enjoy the rest of your night =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(cough cough) Beagle. (cough)
(cough cough) Beagle. (cough)
You'll have a new dog by Christmas. :)
I'm so glad you're done with one class! Yeah! Good luck on your final.
I've taken my morning Vicodin. Woa. :) My throat no longer hurts, but my head does feel like a big balloon...
Post a Comment