Thursday, November 20, 2008

So, this sucks...

Day 19

Ok, so I am in class right now with the WORST professor EVER! He has not been to HALF of our classes! Seriously, we have had around 33 classes so far...he has made it to 12!!! Is that not crap?! AND we have a final with FOUR five paragraph essays..ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is ridiculous! But anyway...I'll be glad to have this over with! Twilight comes out tonight..I'm too much of an old woman to go see the midnight show...but at least we considered it =) But I WILL see it! I've been counting down the days since this summer! I just ordered the last book of the series so I can read it on winter break and I can't wait! Tomorrow we leave for Burlington for the Hatley thanksgiving! I can't wait to see Eva! She's getting so big and starting to learn how to walk!! We're taking the puppies with us so that should be fun =) I am going to write a post for Saturday and save it and try to post on Sunday..my grandmother's internet connection is RIDICULOUS...AOL 7.0...no joke. But NaBloPoMo must go on! Well, class is almost over, time to write our professor evaluations...this will be fun=)

3 comments:

Katie Jones said...

You can't save a post and post it later... it will show the date as the day you started the post, not when you actually post it. Ask Erin- she tried to save up posts to put up throughout the week, and it got all confusing.

Have fun in NC! Enjoy some tofurkey for me. I will miss meeting the pup this weekend.

cindy glawson said...

Just type in a few words like "having fun" and let it go!! I hope you have a fun time in NC. Be safe and enjoy the family, especially Eva!

Pat said...

Yes, I agree with your title....THIS SUCKS!!!!