Well, I was about to run out of time in the day to blog...but I WILL post everyday during NaBloPoMo!! My parents got here last night and we all woke up this morning and went separate ways. I went to go pickup Karis, Greg went to work, Jackson went to Petsmart for a haircut and my parents went to Rome to get some things from the old house! While everyone was away, Karis and I ran a few errands then she helped me do some chores around the house! She LOVES unloading the dishwasher and was eager to help...who would pass that up?! After her nap Greg and my parents got back shortly after and we all went to lunch at The Varsity. Karis LOVED spending so much time with Greg! She kept asking for him when he was gone and once he was there she just wanted to be with him and kept saying "silly Greg, I want Greg" in the back seat...toooo cute! And of course Greg ate it up... and I did too! I just love to see those two together =) After I took Karis home this evening we all ate a yummy dinner of chicken alouette, homemade mac and cheese, and caesar salad, followed by brownies and icecream for dessert! MMmm!! After dinner we all played Guitar Hero World tour (Greg and Dad on guitars, Me on vocals, Mom on drums)! Now we're watching Iron Man! We've had a great time with my parents here and look forward to taking them to our church tomorrow and to lunch at the OG...oh the memories =) Here are a few pics from today!
On our way to take Jack to get his haircut!

What a cutie!!!

What a big helper!

The bassist

Rockstar!

Mom...before she became the drummer
2 comments:
Whew! I was worried when I went to bed last night at 10:30 that you weren't going to make it! Looks like you all had a great time- Karis's hair is getting so long!
Shooooot! I WILL make it lol! Yeah it is getting really long...and yet to be cut =) It's really cute in a ponytail though~!
Post a Comment