Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictures in the park...

Day 22



Well, we are home! We had a GREAT time seeing the family in NC, especially our niece! She's getting SO big and fun!! Yesterday we asked my dad to come to the park with us and take some pics of us newlyweds and our puppies! It was FREEEEZING so we weren't out there long, just enough to get a few good choices to choose from for Christmas cards (to be included with a wedding pic of course)! I have lots of pics of our Thanksgiving but that'll give me a lot to blog about tomorrow...I have to go work on a final now that is due tomorrow! But I hope you like the pics of our new family =)






5 comments:

Katie Jones said...

Nice pictures! My favorite is the one with the rocks behind you.

Katie Jones said...

Oops- just realized there are 2 with rocks behind you. I mean the one where you're on the left and Greg's on the right, and he has the giant rock behind his head.

cindy glawson said...

Really, really cute pictures. I love the top one. That Jackson is so funny the way he was too busy looking around to mess with the camera. Chance looks like a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

these are the most cutest dogs I've ever seen and the pictures are awesome

leah said...

Hey Jillian! I just found your blog through Kristen & Tylers! I love all these pictures... we did the same thing for our Christmas cards except we tried it with a tripod... much harder! haha it made us laugh though :) Hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!