Day 18
In case you haven't heard...I am SOOO ready for school to be over with. For some reason I feel like SOMETHING is ALWAYS due and I am ALWAYS rushing to do it! And next semester will just be worse with TWO more classes! BOOO! I don't have a lot to blog about tonight. I just got back from a Pampered Chef party which was fun! I got the food chopper...it looked fun =) I got a lot of pampered chef items from Andy and Kari and my parents so it was nice to see it all in use and what I can do with it! I have a terrible headache and cannot wait to go to bed with my three boys! We're SO glad that Chance has slept through the night the past two nights...keep your fingers crossed for night 3 =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry about the headache! Take good care of yourself.
Post a Comment