
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8Hrlruu67VOW0HoucUeT8KgybahhBSQ00HxN9qzWaZJpo79EW_GSUN_FPpkQKBEs72HHnQwtTDuTB8B7i0v9FTrzeFdGY7UKlp1ZphIFe0A20mCN9u-xF0XN3oQCpd8NiU7Axs8XQQk8/s1600-h/Picture+038.jpg">


So...if you read my "Tag your it" blog then you know that I am a bargain shopper! Well today I was SO happy to find some fall decor I have been wanting to go on sale!
"Happy Harvest" sign for our front door Orig. $25...got it for $7!
The leaf sconces on mantle orig. $18 each...got them for $5
The leaf centerpiece bowl (still needs decorative balls or pinecones) orig. $30...got it for $9
....Cute fall decor that can be reused every year...priceless! (lol)
Also, today was a great day because I got to vote for the first time AND it only took me about 5 minutes! AND when I got home from the grocery store my WoNdErFuL husband had some beautiful roses sitting on the table for me...just because! What a cutie!!
2 comments:
What a NEWLYWED!!!! LOL...I hope you always are!!!
Greg is a great guy!
Post a Comment