Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a....

Day 6



Andy and Kari found out that they are having a BOY today!!! James Andrew Hatley II. (will go by James) is healthy and due April 1st! I can't wait to meet him and spoil him and his big (well, still kinda tiny) sister rotten! I'm SO happy for them and I think they are quite thrilled as well!

We just got back from dinner with Greg's boss and his wife. They are an exceptionally sweet couple and we had a good time listening to their words of wisdom on marriage and after 38 years of marriage, they had quite a bit! Part of our assignment for N-Weds for this week was to meet with a mentor couple who we felt like set a Christian example in what marriage should look like. Greg and I discussed how blessed we've been by having such awesome examples set by our parents. We really feel like one of the best benefactors for our marriage is that we both grew up in homes with loving and in-love parents, which is a rarity these days, sadly! I really hope that we can mirror those examples in the future for our own kids to see! Well...I'm off to work on some more HW...presentation is tomorrow and I have yet to decide what I will say...typical =) Speaking of which, I registered for classes today! I am NOT looking forward to next semester! Six classes and still working around 35 hours a week...wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi this is J's BIG brother our son's name will be James Andrew Hatley II not Jr.

Anonymous said...

So... I was watching The Colbert Report from last night with Carlton and it was talking about how in TV and the movies, when there was a black president something really, really bad happened (in the tv show "24" he was assassinated and in the movie "Deep Impact" meteors hit earth and we all died), so I was thinking that now your #1 fear could actually come true!!! Obama really DOES = the end of the earth in 2012!!! Oh no...

Katie Jones said...

Yeah! Congratulations to Andy, Kari, and Eva on the big news!

cindy glawson said...

Good news for Andy and Kari!!! Eva will a fun big sister! Trisha, you are too funny!!!!!