
I don't know about you, but I LOVE Fall TV!! Thank heaven for DVR or else I would never get to watch my shows and MAN do I enjoy them. Tonight was the new 90210, talk about drama! Greg can't stand watching it because of all the twists it takes (but he of course wants a recap of the show later) so I have to watch it by myself...along with Gossip Girl(my favorite) and America's Next Top Model (well...he will watch this occasionally). But these are what I enjoy watching in my few moments of down time! But as I was watching tonight's episode..it dawned on me; no wonder kids are maturing so much faster and are so much more knowledgeable about things so early on! These shows portray high school students living like 21+ year-olds (drinking...at bars!...sex with random people, drugs, always on their own...)! If kids in elementary school are watching these (which I am SURE they are) no WONDER they think they need to start smoking and drinking and partying...it's all they see on TV! But anyhoo...I should be writing a paper right now...I have procrastinated to the very last minute...as usual. I am living on a prayer this semester! I hope and pray that I make decent grades, but I honestly do not know! I never worry about my grades because I generally do very well...but this semester is definitely iffy! I am SOOO ready to be DONE with school! Especially with this semester! I've already ordered some new leisure books for me to read on my winter break (it's the only time I have to read books other than school stuff) and I can't wait to just be able to relax for a few weeks! I'll still be working of course, but it's still better than having school too! Well, I guess I will keep on keepin on with my paper...wish me luck =)
No comments:
Post a Comment