Saturday, November 1, 2008

Get ready for...

NaBloPoMo 2008! Apparently Novemeber is the National Blog Posting Month and you are supposed to blog every single day of November. I will try it but who knows if I will be able to keep up with it! And I don't have that much to talk about without any kids...but I am with kids every day so I guess I always have some material =)



Last night we had lots of trick-or-treaters and it was tons of fun seeing all of the little ones dressed up and excited about candy! We even had one little girl who was probably 3 just walk right in the house and look around haha...it was cute! We had Jackson in his Halloween costume which all of the kids LOVED! He was SOOOO good with letting everyone pet him (and EVERYONE wanted to...who wouldn't?)! We were also glad for it to be over so we could throw our pumpkin treat bowl away...because it smelled TERRIBLE! I am now ready to start decorating and baking for ThAnKsGiViNg!!! And OF COURSE Christmas!!! I went to bed last night thinking about how I wanted to decorate our first tree haha! Well, we are about to go keep Karis! We are going to run some errands with her and then go out to dinner so wish us luck =)

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Jack is a great little host! I am glad that your first Halloween as husband and wife went good.

Katie Jones said...

Okay, NaBloPoMo! I will try to post a blog a day, too. I've actually got several little photo sessions saved up, so I'm all set for the next couple of days. We can both make some tomorrow at lunch!

I'm glad you had fun at Halloween! Wish we could've driven down to let KA trick-or-treat you, but our night was slammed.

PS- The pumpkin decomposition is why I don't carve my daycare contest entries. Some of those are R-A-N-K by the end of the week. :)