

This was the letter Gracie wrote me after getting in trouble after I picked them up from school. She is the reason I want a perpetual 5-year-old! She cracks me up and is such a sweetie! What doesn't crack me up is the sibling rivalry between her and Josiah. It drives me NUTS!! And today I about lost it! I felt bad about getting on to them and making them stand on the "conversation squares" (a marked area where they are supposed to stand until they have resolved their confict) because today is Josiah's birthday. But...I did it anyway!And about 20 minutes later Josiah was in the room hugging on me and Gracie brought me this letter which I thought was funny! To be in kindergarten I think she's doing GREAT with her writing and her spelling! I just think it's so funny how kids want so hard to please you and after thinking that they made me mad they desperately wanted to make up for it. But anyhoo...I want a five-year-old! My parents are almost here for the weekend so I better go get the banana bread out of the oven (MMMmmm)!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment