Today was one busy day! It started with a morning at church, followed by going to the Joneses' for a yummy lunch! We had a great time eating with everybody and having time to talk considering we really haven't in the past month or so with all the wedding stuff. Katie Anne had on a SUPER cute dress that of course made me want to sew even more! I also looked at all of the digital scrapbooks Katie has finished and I have decided that that is my next project to pursue after sewing (because I will NEVER get a wedding scrapbook done otherwise)! We also had fun looking at some new pics taken at the wedding (which will be posted soon)! After lunch we rushed home to do our weekly devotional and to make spaghetti sauce and then headed to N-weds =) We had another WONDERFUL meeting and it was awesome coming back as a married couple and to have everyone clap and congratulate us as soon as we walked in the door! We just love it! There were some lows of the day as well that I am praying for, but it just reminds me that God has a plan for everything and He is control and all I can do is pray! But anyhoo, here are some pics from this afternoon at lunch (there aren't very many)...
The Newlyweds
Katie Anne kept this smile on the ENTIRE time the cameras were out...Hmmm wonder where she got that =)
And last but not least...the award winning pumpkin =)
2 comments:
Katie Anne says, "Whoa, I might've taken that picture too far. Wait, let me see that one... no, no, looks great."
Or was that me that said that?
Haha!
I still love the haircut!!! So cute and suits your face perfectly. We had a great time too. Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment