Saturday, November 15, 2008

Please welcome...

Day 15

SAMPSON THOMAS GLAWSON (Sam)!!!



This is our new addition to our family!! We now have TWO baby boys =) He is another mini schnauzer but will prolly be a little smaller than Jack, but hopefully just as sweet! We love him and Jack seems to be doing well with him so far! We look forward to everyone meeting him =)


"Do NOT sniff me!"



8 comments:

Pat said...

What a CUTIE!!!! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Vanessa said...

So cute!! I just love sweet puppies!!

Anonymous said...

whose big ass dog is that next to your puppy?!?!?! it looks like clifford next to a regular dog!!! your bro

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

adorable jillian!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

cute, cute!

Katie Jones said...

Oh my goodness... I said by Christmas, but even I underestimated the power of the tunnel vision. He is very cute! Can't wait to see him in person, which I guess will be in a few hours!

cindy glawson said...

Cute. The power of "Beagle".

Chelsea Ray said...

Adorable! Look at that fluffy little nose! I've had puppy fever since the wedding, but Andrew keeps convincing me to wait a little longer. Maybe Santa will bring a fulffy friend to us... haha!