Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Day 17

PUPPY IN THE TUB!!!






Greg gave Chance his first bath the other day (note: I do not do dog baths, nor cleaning out of the eyes, nor dog vomit...I do pictures and kisses and cuddling). It's so convenient that he is tiny enough for the sink! He's doing SO well and we are loving him! He and Jack are getting along fantastically (now) and play together alllll the time! Jack is beginning to get rather protective of his new little brother though and thinks he should check on him (which of course wakes him up) throughout the night. But it's just out of concern =) These are our two babies and I hate to imagine what it will be like when we really have babies because we are already such saps over these two (especially Greg)! But anyhoo, we're about to head to bed...we just got back from seeing a play at school, it was surprisingly very good! One of the top plays I've seen...which says a lot! I had to go for credit in my art class. We had a good time but are now tired after a long day! See ya tomorrow!